StandOUT! GSA Conference
- Tuesday, April 10, 2018
- All day
- Victoria Inn and Suites
- 1808 Wellington Ave, Winnipeg
You are invited to Rainbow Resource Centre’s StandOUT! GSA Conference. This conference is created for lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, two spirit, queer, questioning and allied youth in grade 7-12 across Manitoba that have a Gender and Sexuality Alliance (GSA) or similar group. Students interested in developing a GSA in their school are also welcome to attend!
This year’s conference theme is “Taking up Space”
This theme draws on ideas of reclaiming and creating space both inside and outside of the LGBT2SQ+ community for other parts of our identities. Racism, sexism, ableism, classism, transphobia, xenophobia, fatphobia, homophobia and other oppressive behaviours still exist both inside and outside of the LGBT2SQ+ community/ Collectively, we have the capacity to stand up to these oppressive behaviours by unapologetically taking up space!
Any questions can be directed to the conference coordinator, Joseph Moore, at firstname.lastname@example.org
Download Registration Files
- DOWNLOAD General Information – Registration Package
- DOWNLOAD Individual Youth Registration sheet
- DOWNLOAD Teacher/Service Provider Registration sheet
- DOWNLOAD Student, Teacher, and Service Provider Workshop Descriptions
- DOWNLOADBreakout Session Selection Form (Word)
- DOWNLOAD Breakout Session Selection Form (PDF)