Saturday Night Pride
- Saturday, June 3, 2023
- 9:00pm – 2:00am
- Canadian Museum for Human Rights
- 85 Israel Asper Way, Winnipeg
Know Before You Go!
- Date: Saturday June 3rd.
- Time: The extravaganza kicks off at 9:00 PM and wraps up at 2:00 AM.
- Venue: Canadian Museum for Human Rights, located at 85 Israel Asper Way. Don't forget to enter through the Group Entrance, not the main entrance!
- This is a ticketless event, and you will only need to provide your name at the door to gain entry. If you have guests accompanying you, please ensure they are aware of the name under which the tickets were purchased, so we can identify them on our guest list.
- Don't forget to bring your ID to confirm that you are over 18 years old. Wristbands will be provided upon entry to identify your eligibility to consume alcoholic beverages and re-enter the space.
- We've got two jaw-dropping drag shows lined up for you. The first one starts at 10:00 PM, followed by another show at 11:00 PM. And remember, darling, these fierce drag artists work hard for your entertainment, so be sure to show them some love and tip our local artists generously!
- There will be six cash bars all around the venue, and they will be accepting cash and card payment. Want to pay in cash, no need to worry, there is an ATM on site!
- From 9:00 PM to 11:00 PM, we'll have tasting stations from Stoli Vodka & Georgian Bay ready for you to sample their divine concoctions.
- Don't worry, darling, we've got options for everyone. Manitoba Liquor Marts will also be offering refreshing mocktails during the same time frame, so you can stay fabulous without the alcohol.
Smoking & Vaping:
- Just a heads up, no smoking or vaping allowed on the CMHR patio. You'll need to step outside the building for that. Don't worry, your wristband will make it easy for you to come back in.
- No need to fret about your tummy, babe! We've got you covered all night long. Delicious food will be available for purchase throughout the evening in the bistro area.
Video and photograph:
- If you do not wish to have your photo taken, please inform the photographer by saying "no thanks".
We can't wait to see you slay the scene at the event!
Happy Saturday Night Pride