Over the Rainbow - Email, Social Media & Privacy (ONLINE)
- Tuesday, March 2, 2021
- 10:00am – 11:30am
- Rainbow Resource Centre (ONLINE)
- 170 Scott St, Winnipeg
Tech training for everyone!
Learn the basics of sending and receiving emails, popular social media platforms like Facebook and Instagram, and how to protect yourself online.
Participants will learn:
- Create a new email account, write proper emails, attach images and documents.
- Differentiate between social media and social networking.
- Identify popular platforms used today and distinguish the differences.
- Identify scams and navigate safely online.
- Proper use of etiquette online.
100% FREE | Limited spots available!
This workshop consists of five parts, held weekly on Tuesdays -- February 9, 16 & 23, and March 2 & 9 -- from 10:00 AM to 11:30 AM.
REQUIREMENTS: Have an email address and access to a computer to use Zoom and have basic knowledge of Zoom.
A link to the virtual classroom will be emailed upon registration.
REGISTER TODAY! Click here to complete the online registration form.
- In accordance with public health guidelines, classes will be taught online.
- If you do not have a Zoom account or if you need assistance, please request help when registering.