Workplace and Service Providers: Training and Support
The Rainbow Resource Centre Education Team offers workshops, consultations, and support for healthcare and service providers, non-profit organizations, and corporate audiences.
Creating more inclusive workplaces will help your organization stay up to date, increase employee retention, diversify perspectives, improve customer relations, and enhance morale in the workplace.
- Professional Development Training Workshop
- Half Day
- Full Day
- Conference Workshops
- Policy Consultation and Review
- General Consultation & Support
2SLGBTQ+ Awareness, Inclusion, and Affirmation
This 3-hour workshop will enhance your organization’s capacity to create and maintain safe(r) and more inclusive spaces for all staff, clients/customers, and other stakeholders.
By the end of the workshop, participants will be able to meet the following learning objectives:
- Differentiate between Sex Assigned at Birth, Gender Identity, Gender Expression, Attraction, and Cultural Identities
- Recognize Systems of Oppression such as Cissexism, Cisnormativity, Heterosexism, and Heteronormativity
- Create Safe(r) Spaces for 2SLGBTQ+ Individuals
Through explanations, videos, testimonials, and group discussions, participants will learn how to better support the 2SLGBTQ+ people they interact with.
Specific Focus Workshops
We are happy to provide training about 2SLGBTQ+ people with a specific focus that meets your needs. Please inquire about your specific request. Some possibilities may include:
- Creating Positive Change in Medical Environments
- Addressing the Mental Health Inequities for 2SLGBTQ+ People
- 2SLGBTQ+ History (Global; Canadian; or Manitoban)
- Incorporating 2SLGBTQ+ Perspectives into Sexual Health Education
How to book
At this time, all workshops are offered online. To book an online workshop, please fill out the Online Workshop Request Form
For more information, please contact: