Rainbow Resource Centre helps to make schools safer so that:
- 2SLGBTQ+ youth feel safe coming out to a trusted adult
- Gender & Sexuality Alliances (GSAs) are available
- Teachers and administration foster a safe school community for 2SLGBTQ+ youth
We do this by:
- Diversity Equity Inclusion classroom presentations
- Consultations with guidance counsellors and school leadership & teachers
- Policy review support
For some 2SLGBTQ+ students, school is the only safe place to to be their authentic self.
Help us continue to create safer school communities.
For the month of June, 2021, CanadaHelps is awarding $20,000 to a selected charity. Each dollar you donate to Rainbow Resource Centre through CanadaHelps (using the form below) turns into one entry for Rainbow Resource Centre in this draw.